Who doesn’t love pizza? Seriously.. it’s one of the things I think about most often when I want a relaxed movie night. There are a few different ways to make gluten free pizza but this is my favorite so far. It’s so incredibly easy and if you love thin crust like me, this one's a total winner.
– 3/4 of a cup of quinoa (soaked for about eight hours/overnight)
– 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs, ( i.e herbs de provence)
– a sprinkling of chili flakes
For toppings I used:
– 2 tablespoons of organic pizza tomato sauce
– a dozen cherry tomatoes
– a handful of artichokes
– a handful of green Sicilian olives
– a handful of arugula
– a few shreds of nut vegan cheese (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
2. Drain the quinoa and put this into your food processor with the apple cider vinegar, herb, chili flakes and salt. Blend for a few minutes until a smooth dough forms.
3. Line the bottom of a pizza dish or a few small spring form release baking pans with olive oil and pour the mix in, spread evenly with spatula.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the base is firm
5. Remove and add your tomato sauce + cherry tomatoes (cut these in half) and place back in oven for 3 mins to soften before adding other toppings. Enjoy!!