This is the best raw cheesecake ever! Every time I make it for my family they can't get enough of it. I made it with blueberries this time but I must say it is even better with strawberries so give that a try as well.
- 1 cup of Elemental Superfood Crumble (I used DK/Peanut Butter crumble)
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
Blend in food processor to a crumble like consistency, then add in the dates and blend until it becomes a sticky mixture.
- 4-5 dates (pits removed) soaked in water for 10-15 mins
Press the mixture into two small nonstick spring form pan until smooth on top. Set aside.
- soak 2 1/2 cups of RAW cashews in cold water for 8 hours or overnight
- rinse cashews and pulse in a clean food processor/vitamix blender until they are in tiny pieces
- add 2 tbsp of water
- add 1 tsp vanilla extract
- the juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup of coconut nectar
Blend away until smooth and creamy
- melt 1/2 cup of coconut oil, let it cool for a few mins, pour slowly into the blender while the cashews are blending
Immediately spread this mixture on top of the crust and place in freezer for 30 mins
- 1 to 2 cups of berries
- 3 tbsp of coconut nectar
Blend until smooth and add on top layer of your cheese layer. Add small chunks of fruits on top if desire.
Now, let it set in freezer for 2 hours and transfer into the fridge for 2-3 more hours.
Enjoy this amazing dessert!